Before the big barbecue, take time this Memorial Day weekend to honor the men and women who gave their lives fighting for our country. If you’re looking for a way to remember those brave Americans, here are a few suggestions:1
• Raise your American and POW/MIA flags
• Attend a Memorial Day parade
• Visit a battlefield
• Go to a memorial service organized by a veterans group
• Observe the National Moment of Remembrance (3:00 p.m. on Memorial Day)
• Share photos and memories of your friends and family members who have fallen in battle
This year, take the time to put the memorial back into Memorial Day!
Thinking about the past sometimes inspires thoughts of the future. If your thoughts turn to your future and that of your loved ones, please give us a call if you have questions about the legacy plans you have put in place.
This material was prepared by Peak Advisor Alliance. Peak Advisor Alliance is not affiliated with the named broker/dealer.